This mega bundle contains 44+ hours of advanced chess strategy lessons from four of the best chess players and presenters in the world: GM Niclas Huschenbeth, GM Simon Williams, GM Judit Polgar, and IM Nazi Paikidze. This collection of premium chess lessons is designed to elevate your chess understanding and thought processes to master level, covering everything from sacrifices and forcing moves to prophylaxis, pattern recognition, openings, and endgames. This is all about turbocharging your improvement with super-rich examples that will light up the shadowy areas of your chess understanding.
- Access 4 courses & 44 hours of content 24/7
- Improve your calculation & awareness of each piece's power
- Learn the special way of thinking that helps you find spectacular winning moves in complicated positions
- Deconstruct winning ideas to make them easy to remember * use
- Internalize the ‘3 Ps’ of prophylaxis, pressure, & patience
- Learn valuable endgame ideas & principles that will serve you well for years to come
- Improve your understanding of the typical tactical themes in the most exciting opening in chess, the Sicilian Najdorf
- Accelerate Your Chess – GingerGM Simon Williams
- Judit Polgar’s Secrets of the Sicilian – The Judit Polgar method
- 80/20 Tactics Multiplier: Tactics the Sicilian Najdorf – GM Niclas Huschenbeth
- Endgame Memorization Shortcuts from the 2018 US Champion – IM Nazi Paikidze
GM Simon Williams
(aka Ginger GM) is an English chess grandmaster, author, and commentator. He obtained Grandmaster the Grandmaster title 2008, by accomplishing the final norm at the Hastings International Chess Congress 2005/2006 and the 2500+ rating at Hastings 2007/2008. His highest rating so far is 2550, achieved in November 2009. In 2009, he organized the Big Slick International in Purley, London, which comprised an invitational GM tournament and FIDE Rated Open.
is a Hungarian chess grandmaster and also the strongest female chess player of all time. She achieved the title of Grandmaster at the age of 15 years and 4 months, at the time the youngest GM ever, breaking the record previously established by former World Champion Bobby Fischer.
is a talented German chess grandmaster. Huschenbeth obtained his grandmaster title in 2012. He has played both sides of the Najdorf for many years. When asked what his favorite openings are for White and Black, he simply responded, “The Najdorf!” His most notable success to date was becoming the youngest German champion ever, at the age of 18, in 2010. He also represented Germany at the Chess Olympiads of 2008 and 2010.
is a Georgian-American chess player who holds the titles of International Master and Woman Grandmaster (WGM). She has won the US Women’s Chess Championship on two occasions, in 2016 and in 2018. IM Paikidze has had a brilliant chess career. She has won twelve medals at the European Youth Chess Championships, World Youth Chess Championships, and World Junior Chess Championships, including six gold medals, in various age categories. By the age of 16, Paikidze had attained a rating of 2455 Elo and was rated 35th in the world’s top FIDE-rated women list.